Freely interpreted from Helle's recipes.
- Melt the butter, pour it over the oatmeal, and mix well.
Let it rest for about 10 minutes.
- Beat eggs and sugar until fluffy.
- Mix flour, baking powder (and vanilla sugar) and then mix it into the oatmeal mixture.
- Mix it all together.
- Put the dough on sheets in small peaks.
There should be plenty of room between the cakes as they flow out a lot.
- Bake them at approx. 400 degrees for around 7-8 minutes until they're some shade of golden brown depending on taste.